September 4 @ 10:00 am - December 11 @ 10:00 am
A new chant term exploring more Vedic chants. We meet fortnightly on Saturday mornings from 10-11am on Zoom.
Sri T Krishnamacharya took the view that chanting was the only form of meditation that would work in our brain busy society. As we apply ourselves to learning the discipline of chanting our mind becomes absorbed and single-pointed. New members and beginners are welcome. Please make contact if you would be interested in a trial session.
- group tuition
- one to one sessions
- workshops and masterclasses
- yoga philosophy classes
- vedic chanting and yoga sutra chanting
- writing for wellbeing sessions
- labyrinth meditations
- creative events with other artists
- talks for yoga groups, businesses and voluntary organisations
At present all offerings are on Zoom.
In person teaching is offered in Peterborough which is located in Cambridgeshire, UK.
To book please contact Helena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org