- This event has passed.
March 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am£6.50
In this fortnightly Zoom group we are learning to chant the 108 names of Durga.
Durga is a symbolic representation of the power that cuts through suffering and evil for the protection of the world. Each name reveals a quality that can help us through the times we are living through. These sessions are designed to be suitable for both new and experienced practitioners.
- group tuition
- one to one sessions
- workshops and masterclasses
- yoga philosophy classes
- vedic chanting and yoga sutra chanting
- writing for wellbeing sessions
- labyrinth meditations
- creative events with other artists
- talks for yoga groups, businesses and voluntary organisations
At present all offerings are on Zoom.
In person teaching is offered in Peterborough which is located in Cambridgeshire, UK.
To book please contact Helena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org