The Symbol of Water
February 24 @ 7:00 pm - March 26 @ 7:00 pm
The theme of the second half of the Spring term is WATER.
Exploring how the symbolism of the second cakra and its association with the water element offers insight for wellbeing and peace.
Classes on Zoom on Wednesdays 7-8pm, Thursdays 7-8pm and Fridays 9.45-10.45am.
The Friday class is also suitable for students who wish to sit rather than stand.
For further details contact email@example.com
- group tuition
- one to one sessions
- workshops and masterclasses
- yoga philosophy classes
- vedic chanting and yoga sutra chanting
- writing for wellbeing sessions
- labyrinth meditations
- creative events with other artists
- talks for yoga groups, businesses and voluntary organisations
At present all offerings are on Zoom.
In person teaching is offered in Peterborough which is located in Cambridgeshire, UK.
To book please contact Helena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org