- This event has passed.
Spring Term 2021 begins
January 13 - February 12
Term starts on January 13th and finishes on March 26th
This first half term takes its inspiration from the first cakra. We will examine the symbolism of Roots, Nourishment and Flourishing
Classes are held on Zoom
Fridays 9.45-10.45am (can be taken as a standing or a seated practice)
Please make contact for further information email@example.com
- group tuition
- one to one sessions
- workshops and masterclasses
- yoga philosophy classes
- vedic chanting and yoga sutra chanting
- writing for wellbeing sessions
- labyrinth meditations
- creative events with other artists
- talks for yoga groups, businesses and voluntary organisations
At present all offerings are on Zoom.
In person teaching is offered in Peterborough which is located in Cambridgeshire, UK.
To book please contact Helena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org