- This event has passed.
Workshop – Making Meaning with Forward Bends
April 14 @ 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm£10
Forward bends are not easy! We will look at the practice and purpose of forward bending in yoga and examine the effect on body, mind, breath and heart. We will look at the symbolic learning that springs from the practice. There will be time to practise, reflect, question and go deeper. We will end with a yoga nidra practice to seal in the learning.
- group tuition
- one to one sessions
- workshops and masterclasses
- yoga philosophy classes
- vedic chanting and yoga sutra chanting
- writing for wellbeing sessions
- labyrinth meditations
- creative events with other artists
- talks for yoga groups, businesses and voluntary organisations
At present all offerings are on Zoom.
In person teaching is offered in Peterborough which is located in Cambridgeshire, UK.
To book please contact Helena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org