- This event has passed.
Langhana – the art of a good night’s sleep part 2
September 26, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm£10
The yogic art of reducing the things that disturb our peace and so our sleep. The session will include a short talk, hand massage, body/breathwork and a deep meditative relaxation. Session fee is £10 per person. Please contact email@example.com for Zoom and payment details.
- group tuition
- one to one sessions
- workshops and masterclasses
- yoga philosophy classes
- vedic chanting and yoga sutra chanting
- writing for wellbeing sessions
- labyrinth meditations
- creative events with other artists
- talks for yoga groups, businesses and voluntary organisations
At present all offerings are on Zoom.
In person teaching is offered in Peterborough which is located in Cambridgeshire, UK.
To book please contact Helena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org